Wednesday, February 17, 2010

7 things about ME

Amy tagged me, so I guess I have to post 7 things you may not know about me!

1. I don't really remember what my actual hair color is... dying my hair is one of my ways of constantly changing things up without always doing something permanent, and I love it!

2. I was in choir and the "elite" vocal group in high school... thankfully the arts were cool there.

3. I used to play the piano pretty well. I think I was in the 8th level of conservatory music here in Canada for those of you who know what that means, and had taken enough exams that I could have taught theory (is that what it's called?? It's been so long I don't even remember!!). It's been so long since I've played that I'd probably have to start from scratch again.

4. I went on 2 weekish backpacking trips twice while I was going to University, and went the full time each time without a shower. Ugh. At least we all smelled the same. And I DID swim in lakes, so maybe that counts?

5. I got married after dating my husband for 10 months, and it was the best decision I've ever made. I think I won the lottery and got the most amazing guy! Plus, it didn't take long to get used to my new name, since it's only two letters difference.

6. I look about 10 years younger than I am. I'm sure I'll appreciate it in 30 years, but right now it's just a cause for some awkward situations. No, I was NOT born in 1990, and no my parents are NOT home.

7. If I could justify it, I would probably own at least 200 pairs of shoes. I love them, and true love lasts a lifetime.

2 comments:

  1. I think the only thing I didn't know was the piano playing bit.

    So one down, six to go.

    Put a little effort into it, eh?

    (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete