Sunday, March 29, 2009

Isabella Marie Lunde!

Well, I know Ive been keeping you all waiting and waiting and waiting. This is quite a time to be completely preoccupied with the coming of a beautiful new addition to our family, and spending as much time with her as possible. She has been just absolutely perfect from the time of Conception, we can hardly even express that. She Breathed her first Breath on March 27th 2009, at the Early hours of 00:50, Weighing 7lbs 1 oz, and 20.5" Long. Isabella and Sara have been doing just great! Isabella has been feeding perfect and I think she is the most amazing thing I have ever laid eyes on, I am biased but I think you will Agree, so without Further ado, Presenting......Isabella Marie Lunde!




Yep a little bit of copper Hair! Sara doing amazing!

Who she is named after! Nanas Mora "Isabel" Bundy, and Aileen "Marie" Lunde.


Happy Daddy!


Autie Kristi giving her a little pat on the Back

5 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* the picture of you breastfeeding, Sara. So sweet.

    I'm sure your camera is getting a workout, Matt, so you best be posting regularly, ie. DAILY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy! I want to see daily updates of your girls...and you I guess!

    She is the most precious baby in the world! Gosh she looks so much like sara...with Matt's nose! Maybe I am wrong but that is what I see! haha! Congratulations and I am so glad that we are going to be able to make it up there in June! Geez that seems a life time away, and how big she will be then!!! but it is all worth it!
    Love you all!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... Tiny baby!!!! Can't wait to see you guys... take care and congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What great pictures and so fun to read your post, Matt, as Isabella obviously already has you wrapped around her little newborn finger. I'm so excited for the the joy you are feeling and for the adventure you are now on! Big hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all, we featured little Isabella yesterday on our company blog (we make kids clothes- so it was very appropriate!). Anyway, I check this morning and she is still up there for now. So check it out if you have a chance!
    http://blog.letop-usa.com/
    Best!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete