Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kick kick kick!

Bella has had a lot of fun this week! We went for a walk up at Predator Ridge where she got to pick up pinecones. Matt took her across the street to feed miniature horses (pictures to come!). She has learned to LOVE eating with a fork. She got three new teeth this week too!

I went back to work this week, so this was also Bella's first week going to daycare. She goes there three days a week, spends Thursdays with Aileen (Omi) and Fridays with her Daddy. She's had a great time at daycare where she has a whole new room of toys and friends to play with. I miss seeing her all the time though!

Like Andrew Bundy, Bella is a FIERCE hugger, which we love. She dances... all the time. She loves being in on the joke, and if someone else is laughing, she is too (the fakest most forced laugh you'll ever hear, it's hilarious). She is great at kicking her little stuffed soccer ball around the house, and we're convinced she's going to be the next female Maradona. She is such a happy, smily beautiful TODDLER/RUNNER, and we just can't get or share enough of her. Sooo, here are a few more pictures, and a video. :)


The Fork-Master

Bella/Daddy self portrait

Matt loves this picture

No Bella, I don't think that can all fit in your mouth...

Once again, you've proven me wrong.

Texturelicious (so says Mathew)

Getting those new teeth through

Spying on the dog next door

She likes her spoon too, although it's a bit messier, as you can see

Playing at the park

She loves to move

Getting down to feel the grass (that building in the back is where she goes to kindermusik classes, where she gets to dance, shake things, and hit drums... it doesn't get any better than that)

Yes, we dance in the park too

PINECONES!!

OOOhhh, another one!

Check out my pinecones Mummy!

Mother-Daugher trespassing on the golf course


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. She is just such a doll! Love the fork, and shoving all that food in her mouth...she has a big mouth like me I guess. :) The video was awesome, must have got that from her mother. You all look great! Could you tell her to stop growing...honestly! I would love to see/hear a video of the fake laugh you were writing about, sounds histerical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I totally misspelled a bunch of words, but you know you love me anyway. :) How's work going? I will be praying you guys through the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Sara,
    Yes, how is the back to work going? I always wondered how you young moms did that! It was always a mystery to me--especially with teaching all day.
    This pictures are adorable and Bella is so funny! I love the picture of her dancing in the park. Brought Mother down to see all of the new pictures from all you kids--new glasses--she can see way better! Actually couldn't see at all until the new glasses. She loved all the pictures of all of the little ones (including the bigger guys--who are not very big yet) Love and Hugs, A. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah awww this is so cute :) Sara I love the way you tell stories...your writing fills my mind with images. And the photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say she does where the cutest clothes ever! where on earth do you find such cute outfits *wink wink*. Super cute pix! Sounds like she is growing up right (behind) our eyes! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Bella is so full of life!! Red heads know how to have fun! Hope the adjustment of going back to work is going smoothly Sara. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete