Saturday, March 6, 2010

post numero 50!

Hey All, so I had a bday and a party and some fun has been happening around here, so take a minute to enjoy some more pics! Thanks for all the b-day wishes!

Self explanitory

What colour are my eyes?

Sunday Sunday Sundae!

Sara threw me an awesomeness turning 30 partay! Shes the best! We had a bunch of fun and pigged out on Ice Cream and Treats!

The other candles made the "0"

Smash Mommy!

Crossed feet while she eats, its a pretty regular thing, we kinda like it.







Nice hugs for choco

Watching mommy getting her hair did.

Bella and I wore party hats on my actual b-day! Sara made us wonderful crepes!

Snuggled!

Sara loves me!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Get monkey, bella!

Tickle







5 comments:

  1. I was totally confused by the beginning of this post cause I thought it was being written from Bella's point of view... "so I had a bday and a party and...". I was, like, Wait a second! When's Bella's birthday again?? Then I scrolled down to the picture of YOU, Matt, blowing out the candles. Confusion alleviated.

    (Sara, that shirt you're wearing in the fourth picture? I SO ALMOST BOUGHT THE SAME ONE AT CHRISTMAS. Likely in a bigger size than you *ahem*, but still.)

    (You look great.)

    Happy Birthday (again), Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely adorable pictures of Bella. What a doll! Of course, her parents are pretty great too. Love looking at all the pictures so thanks for sharing them. We miss you all! Glad you had a great birthday, Matt. We would have loved to have celebrated with you!! Love, Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures of birthday guy, Matt, wife, Sara and of course Bella!!!! My favorite picture of you , Sara and Matt is the profile one of the two of you at the top of your blog! I just love that picture! Matt, how were the chicken wings? Duane is thinking he wants to go with your Dad on his birthday!!!! Love and Hugs to all of you! A. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous baby girl you guys have! And, it looks like you had a fun Birthday, Matt! Hope it was wonderful like the pictures show and that you have an amazing next year! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! You are all three very photogenic. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete