Monday, August 8, 2011

Life This Month

We are FINALLY getting some good weather this month. We've been taking advantage of the sun and gone to the beach pretty much every weekend day, and most of the weekdays. Here are some pictures of our last month.


Mummy, Bella and Ariel (hiding under the bench) taking a nap on our front deck.


Hiding!


Picnic at the park before our swim in the lake.


Tunnels!


A friend at work had an 80's prom surprise bday party. Bella was VERY excited about the whole outfit, and still brings it up.


Getting ready. I had to leave a bit early from the party so I could go home, take off the dress, and BREATH.


28 weeks.


Bella and Papa conspiring together last week.


Bella taking a break before heading back into the water.


Bella & Papa hanging out on the beach.

6 comments:

  1. I love the PROM DRESSED Sara!!!! You look pretty cute!! Breathing could be a problem--but you still don't look very pregnant! Bella is adorable especially with her Papa!!! Thanks for posting new pictures!!! You and Kristi are keeping the ole' blogs going for those of us who do not facebook!! Love you all, A. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Bella in the tunnel! And the ones of her and Craig... but where's Mora?? ;)

    Oh, and the crimped hair? Classic.

    Nice to talk to you guys last night. We need to do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see some new pictures of you guys. Where did you find that dress?! I love that Bella was really in to your outfit and still brings it up. Hope you continue to enjoy some nice weather. Good luck with the breathing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of Bella....what a doll! You look stunning in the prom dress...love it. But...how did you ever get into it??? Baby must be hiding somewhere in there. Dad/Papa was glad to be with you. Waiting for you to come this way. Love, Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again girl you are skinniest prego lady I have ever known! I was twice your size at 28 weeks! You rock girfriend.
    And can I just say, I had a major flash back of some thrift store shopping we did once, when I saw the pink 80's dress! WOO HOO!!!!
    I will leave you with this rockin' 80's tune "Awwwww I wanna dance with somebody! YEAHHHHH I wanna dance with somebody!! Awwwww I wanna dance with somebody! With somebody whoooo loooovvees meeee! Dont cha wanna dance, say you wanna dance dont cha wanna dance - DANCE! :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara you look great! I bet you couldn't breath...except that you are stinkin' tiny! Love the picture of Dad and Bella on the air mattress. Big hugs to all of you, we sure miss you.

    ReplyDelete