Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello all, here are some pics from the last few weeks!

Week 30!

Week 31!

Sara & Bella @ the park.  While we were at the park this time, Matt & I decided to relax on the grass while Bella ran around and went down the slides and climbed up ladders.  We started throwing the little pebbles that surround the play structure and picking different targets to try and hit.  At some point Bella noticed what we were doing and very sternly told us to "Stop throwing rocks!"  Since I still had one in my hand, I went ahead and threw my last one.  Bella saw my disobedience, came flying down the slide and marched over to where we were sitting and told me "You didn't listen and oooobey!" She grabbed my hand and I was suddenly being walked across the playground to an area where I had to sit all on my own.  She then informed me "You have a time out!" and gave me instructions that I had to "Stay here until I come and get you!" and then went back over to continue playing.  That one last rock throw earned my 10 minutes in a time out!  I wasn't getting up, considering I expected her to "listen and obey" and since I hadn't modelled the behaviour I wanted I sure better show an example of how I wanted her to behave when she gets her own time outs...

Bella on a bench while we took some Family/Maternity Photos with Jess (see below)

Bella and Jonah Playing in the kiddie pool

Jenessa, Sara and Jess

Week 32!

Below are some of the photos Jess (December Photography) took of us.  Family & Maternity Shots.  Thanks Jess! These Rule!
















3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just love all these pictures. First off, Sara, you look amazing! You are just so stink'n cute! Seriously, you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Jess did a great job with your maternity/family pics. What a gorgeous family. Bella is just too funny. Remind me not to throw rocks when she is around...hahaha! The pic of her on the picnic table is adorable. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. Love to all of you from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I sure hope I don't get caught throwing rocks when Bella is around!!! :) I love the story! You are such an adorable family! I agree with Kristi-- the family pictures are wonderful and I always think you are just a cutie!!! Love, A. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them! Can't wait for this new little bundle to appear! Loved having you here....come again soon! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete