Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy ONE Month!

Hey All, well it has been a month now! A whole Month! 4 weeks plus, but I thought the monthly Celebration should be on the numbered Date as in April 27th. It only makes sense. Anyways things are definitely getting under control around here these days, Bella eats a late snack (Between 9 and 11pm) and then tends to pass out for a good 6 hours+, We are happy about that as well, gets us a good amount of sleep at first, then she usually wants to eat around every 3 hours. She is growing lots too, and eating more and more, so you can actually feel the difference in weight after she eats haha. Check out some of the fun we've been having over the last week or so.



Little hands can do Big things.


Sleepy sleepy


Cousin Jersey & Bella Hangin out!


Mirror Mirror on the wall.


Daddy you feed me too??


First Bottle time, no problem here!


All Day I Dream About Sara



Dance Bella Dance



Rollin Rollin Rollin

7 comments:

  1. I love the new picture at your header. So cute. You all look great!

    Seems like you're having fun and adjusting well to being a family of three. Do you wonder what you ever used to do before baby??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song she is dancing to... hehe that was for me I know it. Im going to have to be the one that takes her to the cheesy disney concerts when she is old enough... I LOVE High School Musical!! She is getting so big and it looks like you are having a TON of fun! I wish I was there!!! Love ya!! All 3 of yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!! Thanks for the update, I LOVE the photos!!! :) Keep them coming, love you gyus!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one adorable baby! Thanks for taking the time to capture these moments! Love ya, A. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to see you enjoying Bella so much. She is adorable. Can't wait to see her again. When will that be?? She is growing so much! Thanks for all the pictures. Love, Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Matt Sara! So nice to have finally met you all on Sunday. Its nice to be meeting my wonderful family.
    Love the blog!
    See you in June.
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last video is hilarious!!! Love it you guys, keep it up! We will see you in a month!!! woo hoo!
    Love
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete