Sunday, April 5, 2009

The time sure flys.

Hey all, here is a little update from the last few days, times are getting exciting for little Bella, shes been getting non-stop visitors, from as far south as Murietta California. Saras Parents left on Tueday, and by Friday Shauna and Heather came up and are here for a week! Saturday we added the Brazier Crew with Autie Sara, Uncle Joey and Cousin Riah. Bella has been doing great, us parents are a little tired but she is tending to let us sleep about 4 hours at a time at night now, Bella is still feeding well, so I am sure Sara is a lot more tired than I, but I try my best to let her get some rest as well = Daddy tummy time. Here are the latest pics!



Hangin out in front of the Fire

The Hair!

Daddys beard is prickly.

Momma the Pro Photog!

As requested by Amy Bundy

Autie Sara, Bella, Cousin Riah and Uncle Joey.

Riah Feeding the Ducks

Bella there too!

3 comments:

  1. (sigh)

    So many pictures. Does my heart good.

    Liam enjoyed looking at them too (and thinks she looks like Andrew... I dunno. I guess they're both babies).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Good! thanks for continuing to post more pictures. It really helps me get through the day, and we are counting down...I think we are at 66 days...Gosh that sounds like forever!
    Use those girls to get some sleep! Isn't it after 2 weeks you can skip one feeding a day? Make S&H get up in the middle of the night to feed the little one, that is what they are there for (hahahahah!).
    Love
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time I could really see her hair color in the pictures! Definitely a lot like Matt's - love it! She is darling and I'm glad you guys are holding up well despite the loss of sleep. Jealous of everyone who is getting to visit baby Isabella...can't wait to meet her someday ourselves! Lots of love from California.

    ReplyDelete